Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hey guys, I'm simsgal (that's not my username on blogger since I have a non-sims related blog), and I am an avid sim maker.  I make sims all of the times, and I'm sure that a lot of us are tired of the exchange and its corrupt content as well as it not uploading our content-in fact, this is my motivation for starting this blog.  Lucky for you, I check all of my updates with custard, so everything new is corrupt CC free (I can't guarantee for my old uploads).  If you'd like to see my studio, go here.

As for my style of sims, most of them are realistic-but there are some exceptions for that rule.  I have made berry sims before-and even some aliens and a few android sims!  You will see a variety of sims in here.  Lately, I've been into making themes of households.  Also, I make just as many guy sims as girl sims, which I think is a rarity.  These are some of my new households.

This household is the bodybuilder couple, The Dormans.  Download them here.



This is my alien couple from my story My Life at a Later Date.






Boys, boys, boys-and even more boys.  For these guys, let me just say I forgot to change their names...




Normally, I would be uploading to mediafire, but with so many sims, that would take a while.  If you would like to download some of these sims and it doesn't work, just comment and I'll upload the sims you'd like to mediafire.  Thanks for reading.  Comments are loved :).  Normally, there will be much less text, just so you know.

CC I use:  I use the male body skin from aikea guinea, and Peggy's body skin for women, and I use Ephemera's default faces.  
Also, I use these eyes, both the default and contact versions.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I will be the first one to post. :-) I like your vampire hunks. Very sexy...lol...very cool.

    Lucky103

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks. The only reason I've stopped posting on my blog is because no one commented...

    ReplyDelete